Heat Transfer - 1500 Degrees of Opportunity - Mechanical Engineer
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
1500oF of HX + Piping -- Furnaces, Pressure Vessels and Boilers --
Can You Handle the Heat in this Kitchen?
Design, Analyze, Model ... Investigate & Troubleshoot Big Stuff Around the World
- Power Generation
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- ... and many more ...
The critical, large industrial mechanical equipment and components needed include (but are not limited to):
- Heat exchangers
- Boilers and Furnaces
- ASME code Pressure Vessels
- 1500oF high temperature applications
- Steam Methane Reforming (SMR)/HyCO systems
What you will do:
- Strongly armed with your significant years of experience in ASME B31.1, B31.3, + Section VIII, Div. 1 know-how, + TEMA and API, you will help our company grow through continuous improvements innovation and new product development.
- Your expanded expertise to include welding, material selection, and QC will help find the answers to deliver the needed technical solutions
- You will interface with customers & clients and other engineering professionals, working as a team to develop & deliver the right industrial product solutions at the right time.
- You will apply your formidable skills leading global team members to closure on technical issues
What's in it for YOU?
- The opportunity to work with and be a part of an amazing company with a global, multi-faceted industrial footprint, and DO IT from your HOME!
- Being associated with an organization whose reputation for top quality and high reliability are second-to-none
- The ability to bring your ideas and expertise to a team that is open to innovation that grows business and changes for the better
- Exceptional Benefits include:
- Profit sharing
- Matching 401k
- One of the best health insurance packages available anywhere
- Full relocation package (includes points & fees)
- A company with very low personnel turnover
- Career mobility
- YES: Sponsorship, including H1B transfer AND Green Card
Sound like the career for you?
If so, send your resume, in confidence, to Mike Ososki at Mike.Ososki@HireToWin.com , or call Mike now at 678-377-9944 x21.