Logistics Manager - Warehouse + Manufacturing - Your Chance to Shine!
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Specialty Chemical Company Focused to Achieve Logistics Excellence
Are YOU the Logistics Manager with experience who can take them there? If so, this position is for you!!
Our client: Our client is a medium-size specialty chemical company that values innovation, accountability, respect, integrity, environmental responsibility and creativity in their people. They are serious about their manufacturing and delivery process and need the right-fit professional to help assure success, and that is why they need YOU!!
Fast Forward Two Years
- Building on your strong Logistics leadership skills, you have successfully led to establish and maintain top notch warehousing and traffic operations in 4 separate yet nearby company warehousing and manufacturing locations. Your know-how has built an enviable distribution and transportation system, delivering top value to both your internal and external customers.
- Your work has initiated and advanced continuous improvement in the areas of traffic operations, distribution & transportation, freight, inventory, material handling, regulations, documents, inspections, just-in-time product completion, compliance, cGMPs, employee duties and procedures, and of course, the list goes on.
- Your efforts have resulted in unified and robust processes and systems that achieve the metrics needed for your company's world-class operations in logistics, warehousing and transportation of both raw materials and finished goods, both domestic and international.
- With your ingenuity and creativity, you have defined the standard and set the benchmarks needed to balance and optimize between cost, quality and timely deliverables.
- Your original work has been integral to help drive your company's operational metrics that propel our client forward as a world-class leading edge supplier in the market place.
So, What's in it for You?
The opportunity to work with a top quality team of manufacturing business professionals-- your strong team who focus to bring products and services that make the company money because they provide real solutions to the customers.
An excellent and competitive base salary (dependent upon experience), good bonus potential, + exceptional company benefits
- Promotional opportunities into higher management, and other roles in other locations, to name a few career paths of interest. (they are looking for future leaders-- what is YOUR interest?)
- Being with a global leader that constantly pursues innovation. This provides YOU with the career stability and opportunities that we know you want.
- Excellent relo package
Backgrounds that will be considered:
- BS in Logistics-related discipline, or will consider equivalent experience.
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid track record of accomplishments and achievements relevant to the skills required to perform the role with excellence
- At least 5 years of industrial people management experience, preferably in household products, with strong leadership emphasis
For confidential consideration, send your CV/resume to Mike Ososki at mike.ososki@HireToWin.com or call Mike at 678-377-9944, x21