Compounding Manager - Cleaning Products - Batch Chemicals - Your Chance to Shine!
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Specialty Chemical Company Focused to Achieve Batch Process Excellence
Are YOU the Compounding Manager with experience who can take them there? If so, this position is for you!!
Our client: Our client is a medium-size specialty chemical company that values innovation, accountability, respect, integrity, environmental responsibility and creativity in their people. They are serious about their manufacturing process and need the right-fit professional to help assure success, and that is why they need YOU!!
Fast Forward Two Years
- Building on your strong Chemicals Process and Continuous Improvement leadership skills, you have successfully led to establish and maintain a top notch operation. Your know-how has built an enviable production system, delivering top value to both your internal and external customers.
- Your work has initiated and advanced continuous improvement and compliance initiatives, provided training, and addressed gaps in your team, to assure consensus.
- Your efforts have resulted in unified and robust processes and systems that achieve the metrics needed for your company's world-class operations in batching chemicals.
- With your ingenuity and creativity, you have defined the standard and set the benchmarks needed to balance and optimize between cost, quality and timely deliverables.
- Your original work has been integral to help drive your company's Lean Manufacturing and operational metrics that propel our client forward as a world-class leading edge supplier in the market place.
So, What's in it for You?
The opportunity to work with a top quality team of manufacturing professionals-- your strong team who focus to bring products and services that make the company money because they provide real solutions to the customers.
An excellent and competitive base salary (dependent upon experience), good bonus potential, + exceptional company benefits
- Promotional opportunities into higher management, and other roles in other locations, to name a few career paths of interest. (they are looking for future leaders-- what is YOUR interest?)
- Being with a global leader that constantly pursues innovation. This provides YOU with the career stability and opportunities that we know you want.
- Excellent relo package
Backgrounds that will be considered:
- BS in technical discipline, ChE or Chemistry preferred, but will consider equivalent experience in chemicals manufacturing.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Solid track record of accomplishments and achievements relevant to the skills required to perform the role with excellence
- At least 2 years of compounding industrial experience, preferably in household products
- At least 5 years of managerial experience, with strong leadership emphasis
For confidential consideration, send your CV/resume to Mike Ososki at mike.ososki@HireToWin.com or call Mike at 678-377-9944, x21