Quality Engineer - Manufacturing - ISO 9001 - Fast-paced!
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Rotating Equipment Parts Manufacturer Focused to Achieve Consistent Top Quality
Are YOU the Quality Specialist with experience who can take them there? If so, this position is for you!!
Our client: Our client is a rotating equipment products manufacturer and service provider to the Oil & Gas and Electric Power Generation industries. They are part of a much larger organization that places high value on quality and innovation, as well as accountability, respect, and integrity. They are serious about their QA/QC process, and need the right-fit professional to build the system that assures success-- and that is why they need YOU!!
Fast Forward Two Years
- Building on your strong quality skills, you have successfully led to insure a top notch manufacturing quality program, and implemented the standardized system.
- As the on-site Quality spearheading the drive to ISO-9001 certification, you have achieved the buy-in and earned the support of your team, as well as the entire company, because your persuasive skill has convinced everyone of the importance of the quality program. Your know-how has built an enviable Company Quality System that delivers top value to both your internal and external customers.
- Your work has initiated and advanced continuous improvement and compliance initiatives, provided training, and addressed gaps in quality teams, to assure consensus.
- Your efforts have resulted in new, unified and robust processes and systems that achieve the metrics needed for your company's world-class operations in turbomachinery and other rotating equipment parts and service so essential in the O&G and Power Generation industries.
- With your ingenuity and creativity, you have defined the standard and set the benchmarks needed to balance and optimize between cost, quality and timely deliverables.
- Your original work has been essential to create and drive your company's quality development programs that propel our client forward as a world-class leading edge supplier in the market place.
So, What's in it for You?
The opportunity to work with a tenured team of proud professionals who strive to deliver beyond customer expectations-- including your strong team who focus to bring products and services that make the company money because they provide real solutions to the customers.
A base salary of $60k - $75k+ (dependent upon experience), 10% bonus potential, + exceptional company benefits
- Future promotional opportunities into other Management roles, Engineering, Operations, to name a few career paths of interest (they are looking for future leaders-- what is YOUR interest?). Opportunities exist in the larger corporate framework, across multiple other operating companies and business units as well.
- Being with a global leader that constantly pursues innovation. This provides YOU with the career stability and opportunities that we know you want.
- Excellent relo package
Backgrounds that will be considered:
- BS in technical discipline, Engineering preferred, but will consider others, if strong in ISO 9001, compliance and auditing for machine-related manufacturing.
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid track record of accomplishments and achievements (initiated quality programs, devised and implemented metrics, training, and corrective actions that have led to process improvement, optimization and standardization, business growth, etc.)
- At least 2 years of industrial quality management experience, with strong leadership emphasis
For confidential consideration, send your CV/resume to Mike Ososki at mike.ososki@HireToWin.com or call Mike at 678-377-9944, x21