Turbomachinery R&D Leader - Take the Team and the Technology to the Next Frontier
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Turbomachinery R&D Leader
Take the Team and the Technology to the Next Frontier
- A thinker
- A leader
- A visionary
- A person who will push the envelope and ask why
- One who will not accept the status quo
The Quick Overview:
Our multi-billion dollar client is both a developer and user of Turbomachinery in the upstate New York area. They build industrial plants around the world. For the small to mid-sized plants, they have the in-house engineering expertise necessary to design, build, install and operate all categories of turbomachines to include compressors, expanders, turbines, pumps and fans. This has given them a competitive advantage both in price and efficiencies.
However, on the international front, the sizes of some of the plants currently demand that our client use either “off the shelf” equipment made by the major OEMs of Turbomachinery, or contract them for customized applications. This levels the playing field, and their in-house competitive advantage disappears. They then must compete more on price than technology and efficiency, and this they want to change.
Our client is investing in a strong R&D effort to “push the envelope.” Leading your team, you will evaluate the applications within the industrial plants and specifically develop the correct equipment that will optimally do the job. They want someone who has the technical prowess to press the current frontier in terms of performance and efficiency.
Want to know more?
- You will be the subject matter expert in turbomachinery, leading programs working on high value projects, increasing your team's horsepower.
- You will help map out the needs of the business, creating the long term vision and technology roadmap going forward, to innovate and optimize the right machines for their processes.
- Then turn your vision into something that is actionable
- No area is off limits – rotor dynamics, aerodynamics, filtration, bearings, drives, impellers … and as you know, the list goes on.
If you or someone you know would like to discuss this further, and potentially seize an unparalleled opportunity to pioneer advanced engineering breakthroughs, contact Mike Ososki at Mike.Ososki@HireToWin.com or call Mike at 678-377-9944 x21.