R&D Scientist / Chemist - Polymers - Elastomers
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Specialty Chemical Company Expanding into New Markets with New Products
Are YOU the Synthetic Chemist with Polymer experience who can take them there? If so, this position is for you!!
Our client: Our client is a medium-size specialty chemical company that values innovation, accountability, respect, integrity, environmental responsibility and creativity in their people. They are growing their technical expertise and are constantly looking to enter new markets and that is why they need YOU!!
Fast Forward Two Years
- Building on your strong R&D skills, you have successfully innovated emulsion and solution polymerizations of synthetic elastomers, creating new products of high value to your company's manufacturing customers.
- Your work has advanced to develop new and novel properties extremely beneficial to our client's high performance special application products.
- Your efforts have resulted in new, robust innovations for critical use in adhesives, appliances, and composites essential in electronics, automotive, aerospace, defense, and industrial markets.
- With your ingenuity and creativity, you have helped create polymers that are even more durable and resistant to the destructive stresses caused by high temperature, intense friction, and aggressive fluids.
- Your original research has enabled our client to produce an amazing variety of unsurpassed, superior "new and improved" materials for many industry applications.
- Though different formulations can help achieve the above properties, it is your original work in new polymer development that has truly propeled our client forward as a world-class leading edge supplier in the market place.
So, What's in it for You?
The opportunity to work with a top quality team of advanced chemists, scientists, support staff, and specialty chemicals business professionals-- your strong team who focus on relevant research and develop chemistries that make the company money because they provide real solutions to the customers.
A base salary of $75k - $115k (dependent upon experience), good bonus potential, + exceptional company benefits
- Promotional opportunities into management, plant engineering, chemical engineering, to name a few career paths of interest. (they are looking for future leaders-- what is YOUR interest?)
- Being with a global leader that constantly pursues innovation. This provides YOU with the career stability and opportunities that we know you want.
- Excellent relo package
Backgrounds that will be considered:
- MS or PhD in Polymer Chemistry or Polymer Science
- Synthetic chemistry experience synthesizing new and novel polymers
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid track record of accomplishments and achievements (papers, patents, products that have led to business growth, etc.)
- At least 5 years of industrial research experience
For confidential consideration, send your CV/resume to Mike Ososki at mike.ososki@HireToWin.com or call Mike at 678-377-9944, x21