Sales Engineer - Technical Software - Unique Opportunity
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Mechanical Engineer – Software Sales
- To spread the good news that brings critical must-have tools to help keep savvy, high tech Mechanical Design Engineers in an enlightened state
- To share the latest and greatest superior design software for Engineers who need to keep up with cutting edge SW technology that delivers multi-disciplinary optimization
- To help leading Engineers continue riding the cresting waves of applied CFD and FEA design & analysis SW products that fuel R&D breakthroughs!
A little about our client:
- Hundreds of years of collective experience in steam turbines and turbomachinery
- Highly advanced Mechanical Design and Engineering expertise covering axial compressors and turbines (gas + steam), radial compressors and turbines, turbochargers, fans, blowers, turbojets, turbopumps, and the list goes on ...
- Management dedicated and focused to reduce design cycles from months to weeks to days
- Unremitting problem-solving that increases productivity, overcomes performance challenges, reduces time-to-market and development cost -- in short, to truly innovate!
What you will do:
- Show empathy and understanding of the technical challenges faced by your engineering clients as they struggle to produce the goods that profitable business demands
- Deep dive drill down to "feel the pain" of your customers, then gain their respect and earn credibility based on your technical ability, engage them, and gently but persistently strive to clarify what you can do to help and heal their challenged condition
- Apply your uncanny matchmaking ability to persuade and demonstrate that your superior software product line includes just what the doctor ordered to fuel and propel your engineering customers' success to next levels and beyond
Ready to learn more?
If you've got the right stuff to effectively connect with the mindsets of top mechanical engineering professionals who use this kind of design software, send your CV (in confidence) to mike.ososki@HireToWin.com ,
... or call Mike at 678-377-9944 x21 ... Let’s talk!