Project Manager : Automation - Robotics - Controls - Material Handling
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Automation is and will continue to be a bright spot in our economy.
Our firm has been brought on to help one of the strongest names in automation continue to grow their team. With over 8000 existing customers they have a name and reputation that is recognized internationally for solving the most difficult automation challenges. Further testament to their exceptional work is, in excess of 80% of their clients are repeat customers. Their solutions vary in complexity from simple manual to highly automated systems such as mobile robots, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS), AGV's, RFID, sortation, carousels, and conveyor system. Intrigued? Please continue to read on.
Due to growth they have needs to add to both a project manager and controls engineer to their engineering team. They are looking for professionals with the follow distinctive qualities.
- Technically solid – a firm grasp of at least one of these disciplines: robotics, process automation, material handling, conveyor solutions, controls automation or highly engineered capital equipment.
- A commitment to making your clients needs your highest priority
- Capable of thriving in a fast paced ever changing environment
Minimum requires are:
- A 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Prior controls or project management experience
- Travel between 10-20% dependent upon territory
- Authorized to work in the US ( H1B work visa is exceptable)
Please send an updated resume to Philip.email@example.com or call Philip at 678-377-9944 ex.22