Engineer - Controls - PLC - Programming - Process
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Controls, PLC’s, Programming and Process Engineering Integrator Located in Central Wisconsin
Do you have:
- Experience with process controls used to automate manufacturing processes?
- Experience with PLC programming?
- The desire to significantly grow your technical knowledge with a rapidly growing control system integrator who additionally manufactures top quality process controls
Our firm has been hired by a rapidly growing Controls System Integrator who is expanding their two Wisconsin offices due to significant client demand.
Winning business in the chemical, food & beverage and dairy sector is our client’s core business. With an exceptionally strong engineering department and very well niched core competencies our client has grown in excess of 30% the last two years and sees the trend continuing.
They have needs from entry level to Senior Process/Design/Program Engineers
What they are looking for:
- Being an employee owned, company our client needs engineers with the desire to work hard and get rewarded for their work
- A willingness to travel 20-30%
- A desire to continuously improve and tackle increasingly difficult technical challenges
What’s in it for you?:
- Aggressive compensation at all experience levels
- With constant training our client has the ability to give you 4 years of technical exposure in half the time
- A warm and friendly employee owned company with a family like environment
- Our client has goals to double their engineering department over the next 5 years. This could afford rapid technical and professional growth
For additional details, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Philip at 678-377-9944, x22.