Route Service Technician - HVAC systems -San Francisco, CA
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Route Sales and Service Technician to cover Northern New Jersey
- Visiting customers along a pre-determined route and getting to know them as your friends.
- Checking out their water systems - boilers, cooling towers, chillers, calibrate controllers, due basic trouble shooting for chemical feed pumps and other basic water treatment equipment and much more.
- Full TRAINING is provided for troubleshooting, maintaining, and doing basic repairs of these systems.
- Get paid well for doing what you love!
- Stable career opportunity with a well-established company
- There haven't been any layoffs in 16-years
- Full training program
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Excellent pay with raises for both longevity and performance
This is a great opportunity and an excellent career opportunity with a leader in the water treatment industry.
Your mission is to service customers along an established route from downtown San Francisco to San Jose.
- System review, maintenance, and repairs
- Build relationships with client's on-site personnel
- Run water tests
- Calibrate controllers, repair pumps, review client’s chemical feed systems
- Do a complete walk-thru and ensure client’s systems are operating at peak efficiency
- Check inventory of repair parts
Example customers include:
- Large hotels
- Commercial office buildings
- Critical Data Centers
- and much more
- Strong mechanical skills
- High school diploma or GED; Associates degree or 1-2 years’ vocational/technical training beneficial
- Veterans (Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard) encouraged to apply (especially if you have maintenance/repair experience)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and dependable
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- The drive/desire to define your own career path, seeking more than a job, but rather a chance to assume responsibility, engage with a highly-qualified team and would like to compete for this opportunity
- Drug free
Then send your resume, in confidence to: