Technical Sales - Water Treatment - Power Generation and Steel - NW Indiana
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
For the water treatment chemical sales professional
- wanting autonomy,
- new business sales opportunities,
- state-of-the-art automation and control equipment for clients, and
- the chance to grow their career...
...then come join one of the best led teams in the water treatment chemicals industry today.
Bringing your experience in industrial water treatment chemical sales, you'll have the chance to lead the Northwest Indiana team into new markets including power generation and chemical manufacturing.
The team's culture is to be strongly competitive against the competition, but collaborative with each other. Taking care of the customer is what wins and keeps business.
People don't leave jobs, they leave managers. The sales manager of this team is one you'll not only not want to leave, but one you'll want to support and emulate. After having a health scare a few years ago, his philosophy today is, "Let's bust tail everyday so that at the end of the day we stand tall and proud. Then let's go home to our families. That's why we do this," This manager gives you the help you need, but gets out of your way to let you do your job.
50% of your time is supporting current accounts (with many being in the steel industry). 50% is pursuing new opportunities in power gen, chemicals, and elsewhere. This is where the "over-target" bonus money is made.
What's in for you?
- Significant sales growth opportunities in both coal power gen steam plants and gas fired combined cycle power plants
- Strong base business for you in the steel industry
- Chemical plants
- And if you are interested in sales management, the opportunity to be an Area Manager after you get grounded in the new role.
If you have proven water treatment chemical sales experience and a track record of obtaining new business, let's talk.