HVAC Sales Representative - Manufacturer Rep - Air Side - Construction - Dallas, TX
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
HVAC Sales Representative – Manufacturing Rep - Air Side - Construction
$300k+ possible. How? Having recently secured a huge sales opportunity in Northern Texas, accelerate your manufacturer’s representative sales career by joining a fast-growing team representing over 44 HVAC manufacturers across North Texas.
Our Client - Your Future Team
For over 50 years our client has represented leading manufacturers in HVAC air handling and movement, air treatment, vibration elimination, heating, cooling, humidification, dehumidification, acoustic control and much more.
The team is committed to connecting architects, engineers, building owners, and contractors with the correct HVAC solutions.
A recent quote about the CEO states, “He cares for each individual in the organization. Many of the employees have been here for many years, attesting to the strong organization that it is.
What you will have the opportunity to do:
Call on architects, specifying engineers, owners, and contractors, across North Texas
Identify and implement the right products for the specific applications
Estimate plan take off and read construction documents
As project manager, oversee the projects from quote to completion
Build relationships resulting in repeat sales
What’s in it for you:
- Work for a company that cares for its’ people
- By taking over a $550M mechanical contractor account, top performers will have a salary of $200k for 2 years. 3rd year and beyond full commission. Most of the sales managers make over $300k annually after 2 years.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Health, dental, vision
- Life insurance, disability
- Tuition insurance
What you must bring to the table:
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Distribution
- 5+ years proven experience as a Sales Engineer or Manufacturer’s Rep in the HVAC air movement industry
- Experience selling fans, grilles, dampers, custom equipment and humidifiers a plus
- Experienced in the construction industry specifying, bidding, and buying process
- Authorized to work in the US
To explore this opportunity further send your resume in confidence (or call):
Partner and Director, The HTW Group