Technical Sales – HVAC / Water Treatment – Bridgewater, NJ
Apply for this job Return to Job Listings
Proven Technical Sales reps (with 3 – 10 years of experience) - ready for that next level in your career growth? Are you ready to impact your sales career, your customer’s businesses, and the environment? Then our client’s team may be the right place for you.
Helping their customers save water and energy plus saving lives by preventing legionella, our client has become the #1 supplier of water treatment equipment, automation, and scale/corrosion prevention chemicals for HVAC systems in the 5 NY boroughs. You can help them extend that success (and yours) onto Long Island.
For more detail, here is a 4-minute YouTube video detailing the role, company, and career opportunity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSXOJlCYshU
You will call on Long Island (from Queens to Hauppauge). Bringing your STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) knowledge wrapped in your competitive, collaborative, energetic, professional self to the table, you will make a difference not only in your career but in the lives of others by
- Providing engineered solutions to combat bacterial growth
- Effect climate change by reducing water and energy usage
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce water consumption through automation
- Optimize water reuse and recycle
In return, you will receive
- A highly competitive salary plus commission ($70k starting target total comp)
- A company car, medical plan day 1, plus all the top-tier benefits you would expect from a Top Ranking, Award Winning company.
- Promotional opportunities for proven performers.
- 6-month training program to teach you how to manage the water / energy treatment programs for the boilers / steam / condensate / chillers / and other HVAC components.
To learn more, send your resume (in confidence) to Pam Boardman at Pam.Boardman@hiretowin.com