Are you an IMPACT PLAYER? (one who can impact the bottom line of a company)? Even with the economic slowdown, companies are hiring top notch people for excellent positions. There is always a need for good talent.
4 questions impact players are able to answer:
- What have you done that's caused you to stand out amongst your peers
- What have you done that's caused your department, company, section, division, etc. to increase revenues?
- What have you done that's been income saving or cost reducing for your department, company, section, division?
- What have you done that's saved time or increased work flow?
Richard George: Process Equipment | Wastewater - Equipment, Engineering, Chemicals, Operations
- Email: Richard.George@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-301-1688
Dee Holland: Specialty Chemicals | CASE | Fine Chemicals
- Email: Dee.Holland@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-377-9966
Georgia Jones: Director Human Resources and Talent Acquisition | Specialty Chemicals
- Email: Georgia.Jones@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-301-1689
Philip McClure: Recruiting Strategist - Team Building - Executive and Management Level Leaders
Skip Freeman: President & CEO
- Email: Skip.Freeman@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-389-9920