Are you an IMPACT PLAYER? (one who can impact the bottom line of a company)? Even with the economic slowdown, companies are hiring top notch people for excellent positions. There is always a need for good talent.
4 questions impact players are able to answer:
- What have you done that's caused you to stand out amongst your peers
- What have you done that's caused your department, company, section, division, etc. to increase revenues?
- What have you done that's been income saving or cost reducing for your department, company, section, division?
- What have you done that's saved time or increased work flow?
Brett Dyess: Healthcare / Infection Control / Medical Products
- Email: Brett.Dyess@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-377-9946
Richard George: Oil and Gas - Specialty Chemicals and Process Equipment (Heat Recovery / Mechanical Engineering / ASME Code / Pressure Vessels)
- Email: Richard.George@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-301-1688
Dee Holland: Specialty Chemicals / CASE / Fine Chemicals
- Email: Dee.Holland@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-377-9966
Georgia Jones: Director Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, Specialty Chemicals
Philip McClure: Mechanical & Process Equipment / Machine Tools / Controls / Automation
- Phone: 678-301-1686
Mike Ososki: Energy / Engineering /Process and Manufacturing
- Email: Mike.Ososki@HireToWin.com
- Phone: 678-301-1687